Providers barely had time to take a breath before confronting a new round of COVID-19, driven primarily by the Delta variant. Above and beyond caring for COVID patients, this deadly scourge continues to tax our health systems and their health care workers:
- Contact tracing and immunization campaigns remain imperative.
- The entire health care workforce, particularly at the point of care, is at risk of burnout and turnover.
Collaborate with COPE Health Solutions
As we did during the first COVID-19 round, COPE Health Solutions can help organizations develop and deploy contact tracing, vaccination outreach and scheduling and vaccination deployment programs.
We currently have more than 6,000 people integrated with care teams and supporting COVID-19-related activities in numerous states and with some of the largest health systems in the country, including Kaiser Permanente, CommonSpirit, Adventist Health, Providence Health and medical groups and health systems in other states across the country.
We also can launch and rapidly scale training, redeployment, retention and pipeline programs to strengthen the overall health care workforce for payers and providers.
Our firm has a rich history of partnering with health systems, payers and states across the country to solve large-scale problems for more than 20 years. We are known for our expertise, rapid start-up, side-by-side implementation, operations commitment and success in achieving measurable outcomes.
COPE Health Solutions brings:
- Hands-on experience in contact tracing and vaccination campaigns, outreach, scheduling and deployment nationally.
- Rapid start-up program management capabilities with internal advisory expertise in contact tracing, infectious disease, vaccinations, clinical and operational workforce management, large-scale blended in-person and remote training, staff redeployment and other related areas.
- Development, implementation and management of large-scale and targeted health workforce training, redeployment, pipeline and retention programs.
- Expertise in managing large health care workforces engaged in similar efforts across expansive geographies.
- Access to a trained, multilingual (49 languages) workforce of thousands of current and former health sector students and workers.
- National firm with experts on the ground across the country who have deep expertise with all types of providers in various care settings and payers.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.