Offered as Software as a Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS)
ARC was designed specifically for providers engaged in value based payment or “risk” arrangements, supports payer/provider collaboration on risk agreements
- Actionable Value Based Care Insights
- SaaS access to ARC tableau and web-based applications for VBC Analytics and Operations. Data Analytics as a Service (DaaS) is an available add-on
Normalized Report Ready Datasets for VBC Analytics and Operations. Our extract transfer load (ETL) process and code loaded into client cloud/servers with flexibility for BI tools.
- Team of expert MDs, NPs, PAs, RNs, BH, operations management, finance and network resources experienced in risk based operations supporting client adoption (for all products)
- Extensive benchmarking capabilities and data, only analytics platform with Care Journey’s CMS Medicare FFS benchmark data integrated
- Ability to aggregate multiple payer claims, EMR, lab, pharmacy, SDoH, biometrics and other data into a common data structure that enables a singular view across risk arrangements
- Two way EMR integration with provider optimized workflows for clinical documentation, quality and total cost of care
- Pre-set reports and dashboards focused on key health plan, IPA/CIN and health system roles complemented by market leading drill down and custom reporting capabilities including centralized member chase lists across TCOC, quality and HCC opportunities
- Ability for provider performance quartile ranking against customized quality and efficiency measures
- Extensive set of financial modeling tools including: Risk contract performance, physician performance targets, Physician Incentives, Specialty risk arrangements, across all lines of business and payers
- Integrated network adequacy and optimization tools
Customized data analytics as a service which provides performance and initiative tracking, trend graph and high level insight identification, financial opportunity analysis, and more
Can be add-on to ARC and/or outsource or co-source of analytics function for a health plan, IPA, CIN, ACO, provider, etc.
- Flexible options from analytics advisory and temporary support to full or partial outsource of analytics
- Access to clinical analytics, operational, network and financial experts to drive insights and performance improvement
- Payer agnostic view of insights, proposed opportunities and recommendations based on population needs with flexible options for engagement including implementation and co-management
Information needed on this area. Recommend including differentiators or process for carrying this out.
Pre-set reports and dashboards focused on key health plan, IPA/CIN and health system roles complemented by market leading drill down and custom reporting capabilities including centralized member chase lists across TCOC, quality and HCC opportunities